(Organizing my thoughts and studies on this topic thus far.)
Modern Day Arabs and Their Father Abraham
May 18, 2014 - These days some even pay for expensive DNA tests to see if they can determine their ancestry. Others comb through paper documents, …
May 21, 2014 - At her own blog this post was tagged “DNA analysis”. Do you know who discovered that DNA could be categorized into 7 basic groups?
Apr 2, 2016 - Hundreds of relics were recovered, but some experts were not convinced the bones belonged to the military leader and wanted DNA tests done ...
* * BLOG PAGES * *
- HOME Page
- Food Ways for Foodies
- Grocery & Gourmet
- Health Insurance
- Feng Shui Gifts
- My Shopping Channel
- Daily Two Cents
- Cmoneyspinner on Pinterest
- Cmoneyspinner Around the Web
- Home Business Works
- Earn Income on BlogJob
- Get Paid to Test Apps
- Hiring for Social Media Jobs
- Freelance Work
- Castles in the USA
- Biz Info and Tips on G+
- * * BLOG SPONSORS * *
15 July 2016
18 May 2014
Genealogy has been and always will be a topic of interest to human beings. We are all curious about our beginnings or origins. These days some even pay for expensive DNA tests to see if they can determine their ancestry. Others comb through paper documents, computerized records, etc. and/or combine the findings of the research of historical records with the scientific test results to confirm their lineage. Some people search the scriptures.
The Ishmaelites were, are, or should be the descendants of Ishmael. For genealogy purposes, this matter seems pretty cut and dry. But who are the true Ishmaelites?
Find the answer to this question at:
More articles on the Science of DNA
- DNA Ancestry Tests Are Meaningless for Your Genealogy Search
- Barack Obama's slave ancestry - not what you'd expect
- Texe Marrs: DNA Evidence Shows - Ashkenazi Khazar Jews Are NOT of The Bloodline of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob! They Are Gentiles!
- Has Facebook become the new family tree?
- Common ancestors of people who never thought they were related but are by DNA